Your tax-deductible donation will be used to:
- Conserve endangered birds of prey around the world
- Educate people about why birds of prey must be protected
- Build a healthy environment for future generations
Forty years ago, Peregrine Falcons were nearly extinct. With help from people like you, The Peregrine Fund saved this amazing bird of prey and has since worked with more than 100 other species in 65 nations.
Sensitive to toxins and other hazards, birds of prey offer clues about potential harm to many other species – including humans. Investing in them today secures the future for all of us.
Your contribution helps in so many ways!
- $25 supports fieldwork for a day’s monitoring of critically endangered South Asian vultures
- $50 provides a nest box for a pair of American Kestrels
- $100 feeds three education birds at the visitor center for one month
- $250 pays for permits and fees for one season to release Orange-breasted Falcons in Belize
- $500 buys supplies to test California Condors for lead poisoning in the field
- $1,000 buys one canoe to research and monitor Madagascar Fish Eagles
Idaho residents qualify for an extra tax credit!
Yes, I Want to Make a Difference and Donate Now!
If you do not feel comfortable submitting information online, or would prefer to donate with a check, please download the Membership form (PDF), fill it out, and mail it to:
The Peregrine Fund
5668 W Flying Hawk Lane
Boise, ID 83709